On December 12th Ms. Blakes class will travel to Clonmel to see the pantomine 'Little Red Riding hood'.
On December 5th Ms. O' Briens class will travel to Mahon Point to go ice skating with Santa.
The 4th - 6th class will travel to the matinee performance of 'Come to Cabaret' in the CBS Mitchelstown on Thursday January 22nd.
Catholic School, Active School, Health promoting school, Digital School of Distinction, Green School, Amber Flag School, Discovery Primary Science Excellence Awards 2016-2022
- About us
- Achievements for Burncourt NS
- Contact us
- School Calendar
- Purple classroom page (A.S.D class)
- Burncourt NS Twitter page
- Busy Bees service
- School policies
- Discover Primary Science and Maths award
- Amber flag
- Green school flag
- Self evaluation
- Health promoting school
- Physical Education - Active School Flag
- Physical Activity - Active School Flag
- Partnerships - Active School Flag
- Active Schools Week - Active School Flag
Tuesday, 18 November 2014
Posted by Anonymous on November 18, 2014
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.