The senior room were busy this week preparing their experiment for the primary science fair.
We divided the grass into three patches: one patch with fertiliser, one with slurry and one with nothing added. We also did the same in the garden with composs and garden seeds. We are looking forward to finding out what happens!
- About us
- Achievements for Burncourt NS
- Contact us
- School Calendar
- Amber flag
- Discover Primary Science and Maths award
- Green school flag
- **AstroTurf Fundraiser!**
- Self evaluation
- Purple classroom page (A.S.D class)
- Health promoting school
- Burncourt NS Twitter page
- School policies