- About us
- Achievements for Burncourt NS
- Contact us
- School Calendar
- Amber flag
- Discover Primary Science and Maths award
- Green school flag
- Self evaluation
- Purple classroom page (A.S.D class)
- Health promoting school
- Burncourt NS Twitter page
- School policies
- Physical Education - Active School Flag
- Physical Activity - Active School Flag
- Partnerships - Active School Flag
- Active Schools Week - Active School Flag
Sunday, 8 April 2018
Ms. Meaney travels to Cape Town with Mellon Educate this July 2018!
This July Ms.Meaney will travel to Cape Town, South Africa to volunteer with 'Mellon Educate' for two weeks. She will work alongside local teachers, teaching some of the world's poorest children in the townships of Cape town.
If you would like to support Ms. Meaney you can click on the link below to read more about the charity and to donate.
There will be a coffee morning held on June 9th in Ballyporeen and a table quiz held in Butler's bar, Burncourt on May 25th.
We wish Ms. Meaney every success with this venture!