Children in first and second class are using persuasive writing skills to try and convince others to change their mind or agree with them.
The topics we are discussing this week are :
1) We should be allowed stay up later
2) I should be allowed more sweets every day .
3) Pets should be allowed in school.
4) Break times should be longer.
They have worked very hard and have come up with some very convincing reasons for each statement 😂
- About us
- Contact us
- School Calendar
- Achievements for Burncourt NS
- Burncourt NS Twitter page
- Green school flag
- Self evaluation
- Amber flag
- Health promoting school
- Purple classroom page (A.S.D class)
- School policies
- Discover Primary Science and Maths award
- **AstroTurf Fundraiser!**