Children in first and second class are using persuasive writing skills to try and convince others to change their mind or agree with them.
The topics we are discussing this week are :
1) We should be allowed stay up later
2) I should be allowed more sweets every day .
3) Pets should be allowed in school.
4) Break times should be longer.
They have worked very hard and have come up with some very convincing reasons for each statement 😂
Catholic School, Active School, Health promoting school, Digital School of Distinction, Green School, Amber Flag School, Discovery Primary Science Excellence Awards 2016-2022
- About us
- Achievements for Burncourt NS
- Contact us
- School Calendar
- Purple classroom page (A.S.D class)
- Burncourt NS Twitter page
- Busy Bees service
- School policies
- Discover Primary Science and Maths award
- Amber flag
- Green school flag
- Self evaluation
- Health promoting school
- Physical Education - Active School Flag
- Physical Activity - Active School Flag
- Partnerships - Active School Flag
- Active Schools Week - Active School Flag
Tuesday, 27 November 2018
Convince Me!- Persuasive Writing in 1st and 2nd Class
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.