Children in first and second class are using persuasive writing skills to try and convince others to change their mind or agree with them.
The topics we are discussing this week are :
1) We should be allowed stay up later
2) I should be allowed more sweets every day .
3) Pets should be allowed in school.
4) Break times should be longer.
They have worked very hard and have come up with some very convincing reasons for each statement 😂
- About us
- Achievements for Burncourt NS
- Contact us
- School Calendar
- Amber flag
- Discover Primary Science and Maths award
- Green school flag
- Self evaluation
- Purple classroom page (A.S.D class)
- Health promoting school
- Burncourt NS Twitter page
- School policies
- Physical Education - Active School Flag
- Physical Activity - Active School Flag
- Partnerships - Active School Flag
- Active Schools Week - Active School Flag