Daniel and Darragh's project 'Fertiliser, Slurry or Nature - which is most effective', will be exhibited at the Primary Science Fair in Mary Immaculate College next Friday 20th January. The 4th-6th class grew grass seeds in the school garden: one bed was untouched, one contained fertiliser and one contained slurry. The boys also carried out the same experiment in Pine Nurseries.
The 4th-6th class are looking forward to displaying their results on Friday week!
- About us
- Achievements for Burncourt NS
- Contact us
- School Calendar
- Amber flag
- Discover Primary Science and Maths award
- Green school flag
- **AstroTurf Fundraiser!**
- Self evaluation
- Purple classroom page (A.S.D class)
- Health promoting school
- Burncourt NS Twitter page
- School policies