- About us
- Achievements for Burncourt NS
- Contact us
- School Calendar
- Purple classroom page (A.S.D class)
- Burncourt NS Twitter page
- Busy Bees service
- School policies
- Discover Primary Science and Maths award
- Amber flag
- Green school flag
- Self evaluation
- Health promoting school
- Physical Education - Active School Flag
- Physical Activity - Active School Flag
- Partnerships - Active School Flag
- Active Schools Week - Active School Flag
Monday, 19 November 2018
We have started Literacy Power Hour In 1st and 2nd Class.
Power Hour is a literacy based hour which is being used to teach literacy in 1st and 2nd classes. This is done through station teaching. We have 4 stations - 2 reading stations, 1 handwriting station and 1 station which deals with word work i.e. spellings, phonics, grammar etc.
Power Hour takes place three times weekly in 1st and 2nd classes.